Here are some common uses for Lemon Peel:
- Culinary Enhancer: Dried granulated Lemon Peel can be used as a seasoning and flavor enhancer in both sweet and savory dishes. It adds a bright and tangy note to baked goods, marinades, dressings, sauces, beverages, and desserts. Sprinkle it on seafood, chicken, salads, or vegetables to infuse them with a zesty lemon flavor.
- Tea and Infusions: Infuse dried granulated Lemon Peel into hot water to create a refreshing and aromatic lemon tea. It can also be added to herbal blends or combined with other dried fruits and herbs for unique flavor combinations.
- DIY Seasonings and Spice Blends: Incorporate dried granulated Lemon Peel into homemade spice blends, rubs, or seasoned salts to elevate the flavor profile of various dishes. It pairs well with herbs like thyme, rosemary, and basil, enhancing their aromatic qualities.
- Vitamin C Source: Lemon peel is rich in vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient that supports immune function, collagen synthesis, and antioxidant activity in the body. Including dried granulated Lemon Peel in your diet can contribute to overall health and well-being.
- Digestive Aid: Lemon peel contains natural compounds that may help stimulate digestion and support gastrointestinal health. It can aid in relieving indigestion, bloating, and promoting a healthy digestive system.
- Antioxidant Properties: The peel of lemons contains potent antioxidants that help combat free radicals and oxidative stress. These antioxidants contribute to cellular health and may have protective effects against chronic diseases.
Conversions: 1tsp dried lemon peel = grated peel of 1 small lemon or 1/2 tsp lemon extract
We offer bulk pricing for larger quantities. Please Contact us for pricing.
Product of SPAIN