Cumin seeds are small, oval-shaped seeds that come from a flowering plant in the parsley family. They have a warm, earthy flavor and are widely used in various cuisines, particularly in Mexican, Indian, and Middle Eastern dishes. Cumin seeds are often toasted before being added to dishes to enhance their flavor. They have also been used in traditional medicine for their potential health benefits.
Here are some popular culinary uses:
- Spice blends: A key ingredient in many spice blends, including chili powder, curry powder, and garam masala.
- Meat dishes: Often used to season meat dishes, such as lamb or beef stews, as well as grilled chicken or pork.
- Rice dishes: Can be added to rice dishes like pilafs or biryanis to add flavor and aroma.
- Roasted vegetables: Use to season roasted vegetables like carrots, cauliflower, and potatoes.
- Soups and stews: Add to soups and stews for more flavor and depth.
- Health Benefits: A good source of antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease and cancer.
Larger quantities available. Please Contact us for pricing.
Product of INDIA