Mild curry powder is a blend of aromatic and flavorful spices that can add a delicious and unique twist to a wide range of dishes.
- Traditional Indian cuisine: A staple spice in many Indian dishes, including curries, lentil soups, and vegetable stews.
- Meat dishes: Can also be used to add flavor to meat dishes like chicken, beef, and lamb, and as a seasoning for meat rubs.
- Rice and grain dishes: Can be added to rice dishes and grain-based salads for an unique and fragrant twist.
- Soups and stews: Can be used in soups and stews to add a warm and comforting flavor.
- Sauces and dressings: Add curry powder to create a variety of sauces and dressings, including yogurt-based dips, chutneys, and marinades.
For a Leftover Turkey Curry recipe, click the link from The Spruce Eats
Ingredients: Coriander, turmeric, salt, yellow split pea, mustard seed, fenugreek, garlic, onion, cumin, fennel, black pepper
Allergen Alert: Contains MUSTARD SEED.
Larger quantities available. Please Contact us for pricing.