Ingredients: Nutritional yeast, onion, garlic, dill weed, parsley, pepper, chives
Directions: Blend 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 mayonnaise together until smooth. Add 2-3 Tbsp of CHEESY PARMESAN DIP MIX and stir until well blended. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours before serving ** softened cream cheese or greek yogurt may be substituted for one of the above. Serve with chips, pretzel sticks, crackers, veggies, or even top off a baked potato.
Here are some other ideas to use Cheesy Parmesan Dip Mix:
- Sprinkle it on top of popcorn or roasted vegetables for a cheesy, savory flavor.
- Use it as a seasoning for chicken, fish, or tofu.
- Mix it with breadcrumbs to create a flavorful coating for baked or fried foods.
- Add it to scrambled eggs or omelets for a cheesy twist on breakfast.
- Stir it into pasta dishes or risotto for an extra burst of flavor.
- Use it as a seasoning for homemade crackers or breadsticks.
- Mix it into softened butter to create a delicious spread for bread or crackers.
- Combine it with mayonnaise or sour cream to create a flavorful dip or spread for sandwiches or wraps.
Allergen Alert: May contain SULPHITES and PEANUT