Here are some uses for Dill Weed:
- Fish dishes: Flavor fish dishes, such as salmon, trout, and tuna.
- Salad dressing: Add a fresh flavor to salad dressings, such as vinaigrettes.
- Soups and stews: Use in soups and stews, such as potato soup, chicken soup, and beef stew.
- Pickling: A key ingredient in making pickles, as well as other pickled vegetables, such as cucumbers, beets, and carrots.
- Sauces and spreads: Add to sauces and spreads, such as tartar sauce, aioli, and hummus, to give them a fresh, herbaceous flavor.
- Breads and crackers: Add to breads and crackers, such as dill bread or dill crackers, to give them a unique flavor.
- Roasted vegetables: Season roasted vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots, and asparagus.
- Egg dishes: A common ingredient in egg dishes, such as omelets, scrambled eggs, and frittatas.
- Marinades: Use in marinades for meats, such as chicken or pork, to add flavor and moisture.
- Herbal tea: Try steeping in hot water to make an herbal tea that can help with digestion and soothe an upset stomach.
Larger quantities available. Please contact us for pricing.
Product of EGYPT