Here are some common uses for Juniper Berries:
- Seasoning Meats: Crushed or ground Juniper Berries are commonly used as a spice rub for game meats, including venison, wild boar, and duck.
- Flavoring Sauces and Marinades: Add a few Juniper Berries to sauces, gravies, and marinades for a unique piney and slightly citrusy flavor.
- Pickling and Preserving: Juniper Berries are a traditional ingredient in pickling recipes, particularly for vegetables like sauerkraut and pickles.
- Gin Production: Juniper Berries are the main botanical used in the distillation of gin, imparting its distinctive taste.
- Culinary Infusions: Infuse oils, vinegars, and spirits with Juniper Berries to create aromatic bases for various recipes.
- Digestive Aid: Juniper Berries have been used traditionally to support digestion and alleviate digestive issues such as bloating and gas.
- Antioxidant Properties: These berries contain antioxidants that help combat oxidative stress and protect the body against free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory Effects: Juniper Berries may have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the body.
We offer bulk pricing for larger quantities. Please Contact us for pricing.
Product of ALBANIA
For more information on , see the link to The Spruce Eats.