Chipotle pepper flakes are made from dried and smoked jalapeño peppers, which give them a distinctive smoky flavor and medium heat level. These flakes are a popular ingredient in Mexican cuisine and can add a depth of flavor to various dishes.
Here are some popular uses of chipotle pepper flakes:
- Marinades: Chipotle pepper flakes can be used in marinades for chicken, beef, or pork. The smoky flavor pairs well with grilled or roasted meat.
- Rubs: Chipotle pepper flakes can be used as a base for rubs for meats or vegetables. It adds a smoky and spicy flavor to the dish.
- Sauces: Chipotle pepper flakes can be used to make sauces like barbecue sauce, salsa, or enchilada sauce. It adds a depth of flavor and a smoky aroma to the sauce.
- Soups and stews: Chipotle pepper flakes can be added to soups and stews to add a smoky and spicy flavor. It pairs well with ingredients like beans, vegetables, and meat.
- Snacks: Chipotle pepper flakes can be used to make spicy snacks like popcorn, roasted nuts, or spiced crackers. It adds a smoky and spicy kick to these snacks.
In summary, chipotle pepper flakes are dried and smoked jalapeño peppers that add a smoky and medium heat flavor to dishes. They can be used in marinades, rubs, sauces, soups and stews, and snacks.
Larger quantities available. Please Contact us for pricing.
Product of USA